Home Accountz Multi Currency
The Multi Currency feature allows you to record a transaction's amount in both your base currency and a foreign currency.
Multi Currency requires 5 new foreign currency columns, available in all of the tables, which can be opened and closed as required. These are:
- Currency Code:- eg. EUR for Euro
- Currency Rate:- User-set for the rate at the time of the transaction.
- Currency From:- The total amount from the account in the currency.
- Currency To:- The total amount to the account in the currency.
- Currency Running Balance:- The running balance and current balance of a foreign currency account
All balances are displayed in the Accounts, Balances & Budgeting in your base currency.