The 5 Best Ways to Improve Your Lead GenerationJanuary 15 2014, 0 Comments
1. Establish your goals and objectives: Your company’s goal could be anything from to increase brand awareness, boost lead conversions, or improve customer loyalty and retention. The objectives you set out should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound (S.M.A.R.T). If your goals and objectives that meet these criteria, they are far more likely to be accomplished.
2. Know your USP (unique selling proposition): What is it about your product or service that makes it better than the competition? The answer to this is your USP. The USP of your company can then be used to help your team generate leads and target sales more effectively. Make sure your USP demonstrates benefits, solves a problem, and tells what’s unique about your product.
3. Understand your market: Who are your optimal and most profitable buyers? The more you know about them — their concerns, personality traits, and how they would react in certain situations — the better you can design marketing messages and websites that will convert.
When it comes to optimizing a website for lead generation, it’s more profitable for organizations to apply psychographic versus demographic information. Do the necessary market research to really understand and create personas for your primary target audience. And, also do the keyword research to uncover the language that resonates with your market and converts. Collecting market data may not be a quick and easy process, but you’ll find it’s highly effective in delivering the lead-generation results you’re looking for.
4. Develop a lead-generation strategy: Does your company website have an effective sales funnel in place? What call to actions does it have? Are they clearly written and in the eye path? Do they match customer persona needs? Then, do you take prospective customers directly to a landing page dedicated to the specific campaign? The landing page is where you do the selling, so be sure you provide enough information to close the sale. Include pricing information, incentives, and sense of urgency, as well as trust-building content such as warranties. Plus, don’t forget to include a lead-collection form. There are several sets of tools you can use for lead generation. The first is inbound marketing, which includes: social media, search engine optimization [SEO], and content marketing such as blogs. Another set of tools is versus outbound marketing, which includes: email marketing, and email marketing, and Telemarketing from GCL Direct.
5. Establish your metrics dashboard: There are a variety of ways for you to create leads for your enterprise, in order to judge which tools and methods are best you need to find away of measuring their success.
Dash-boarding the results of how each method is performing in creating successful leads will be able to give you an understanding of what type of marketing works, and what does not. It’s also a good indicator of where you should invest your marketing budget.